Tuesday, May 6, 2014

don't judge.

I was at the drive thru counter at McD ordering my lunch. After ordering i went to the next counter to pay. There's a Malay lady in the counter and when i wind down my mirror, she looked at me.. paused for 2-3 seconds, smiled and collected the money from me.

Only then realized that i was blasting music in the car ... Bollywood music actually.
Dunno why.. i just love those musics. Very fun and energetic..
But a lot of people ( especially my Chinese friends will feel weird when i play those songs )

I used Bollywood songs for my classes few times.. and the response was quite good ( or am i just syok sendiri-ing? ;p )


Any Bollywood music lovers here?





p/s : glad to be back... on a short rest now waiting for the new project....hopefully by end of the week :)

15 comments:

  1. I love it when they start dancing in the middle of the road and stop all cars

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. err... i just love all the big group dance.. the ambience and energy :)

      Delete
  2. I love it when they start dancing in the middle of the road and stop all cars

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG bollywood's music is the BOMB ls okay! Like powerful and energetic shakes ALL ZE WAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah . would love to do a flashmob.. bolly style :))

      Delete
  4. Their movies also nice to watch sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. movies ahh.. sometimes only lo.. ;p

      Delete
  5. Hi Danny! I have come back to the blogosphere~ :)

    Come and pay a visit: http://haveyoudonethat.blogspot.in/

    Anyway, I kinda like the grove from the Bollywood music lor~ I do dance ala Bollywood too. :P

    Good day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. welcome back to u ( n me too ;p )

      yeah.. bolly dance is fun to dance

      Delete
  6. i only like their choreography, not the movie.
    i think dil to pagal haii is probably the only bollywood movie i like cuz it's about dancing, and not typical billywood theme. lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i dun really care abt the storyline.. as long as the songs r nice n the dance scene is impressive :)

      Delete
    2. agreed...their dance choreography is unique! and i like it when 'so you think you can dance' had that bollywood-themed week. that was wicked!

      Delete
    3. totally agreed.. but horr.. i think sometimes those bollywood dance in sytycd is a bit too stereotypical of a bollywood in the white's eyes.. just own opinion la ;p

      Delete

Good comment makes me happy.. bad comment get my attention ;)