Thursday, June 9, 2011

lie down, stand up & jump

Just some random lasering sessions with friends ... to cheer up your Wednesday :)

A female friend was talking about her first face spa experience :

Her : Yerr.. very kan-chiong lorr... Lie down there and let them do whatever with my face.
Yerr .. 有緊張 lorr,躺在那邊給她們弄。

Me : No la .. you'll be more kan-chiong if they ask you to stand still while they do your face. :P
會咩?如果她們叫你站著給她們弄,那才緊張。哈哈。




( i think this one i posted b4 .. just in case u missed it ;p )
I was persuading a friend to try my dance class :

Her : Dancing ahh? Don't want la. Scared la.
跳舞?不要啦。怕咧。

Me : Why scared? It's just dancing, not jumping from building what ... ;p
有什麼好怕?叫你跳舞,又不是跳樓。


有沒有笑?有沒有笑?

10 comments:

  1. It would take a lot for me to join your class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with William...!

    Grandma will faint & die in Danny Gaga's classes. Your stamina & demands is scary laaa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. william .. huh? why lahh? you won;t know until you join :)

    twilight .. no la no la.. i'm all bitchy outside but warm n friendly inside one.. it will be fun session.. ( is it too late to save my image now? ;p )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey your image is still fragrant and good! No worries!.. You are so healthy and active which is essential for long life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for bringing me a cold evening in this high temperature evening !

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha. i will tentatively join one of ur classes in december.

    ReplyDelete
  7. twilight .. but normally those who dunno me won't want to try know me more lo.. due to the bitchy cover...lol ;(

    duncan .. u r most welcome.. now u know ... laser not necessary to be hot one lol ;p

    single .. thanks.. cos normally ppl wont pay attention on the pics

    ReplyDelete
  8. bong .. december? i listen first la.. make sure u have a very good excuse if u dun join then .;p

    megarotk .. thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your blog?
    My blog site is in the very same niche as yours and my visitors would
    truly benefit from a lot of the information you provide here.
    Please let me know if this ok with you. Thanks!


    Here is my web blog; Hotmail support

    ReplyDelete

Good comment makes me happy.. bad comment get my attention ;)