Tuesday, December 24, 2013

ridiculousness.

... is when you see a bunch of small girls ( aged 4 - 8 years old ) doing body roll, hip swing, non stop touching their body and dancing to some Kpop songs on stage during a Christmas pageant. And to make it worse, a group of adults ( their parents ) non stop taking picture and cheering for them off stage while the girls trying to sell their sex appeal on stage.

What happened to the kids nowadays?
More importantly, what happened to the PARENTS these days?



Oh.. Merry Christmas everyone. :)

10 comments:

  1. There is an age where people can start dancing kpop without looking like a whore and i think its above 15.. Or older.. Lol! I LOOK GREAT DANCING KPOP! =PP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know.. saw ur clip ;)
      merry xmas :))

      Delete
  2. Well, I've tried to tell some of them; but they told me I'm just jealous because I ain't as flexi as them.

    Boo hoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tell them? the girls or the parents?
      lol

      merry xmas :)

      Delete
  3. well, now you know those kids would turn out to be future whores :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm.. i should congratulate the parents then ;p

      Delete
  4. Will see how we think of it. If the dance is far too much, then I defintiely will not get my kids to participate it at the first place ( If I were their parents)

    Merry Christmas Danny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i started to roll eyes once they play the music n she touched her own body... ;p
      merry xmas to u too :)

      Delete
  5. Thank god I still keep my class when in public.

    Hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Good comment makes me happy.. bad comment get my attention ;)