Thursday, December 6, 2012

good news.

Received a wedding invitation from my ex colleague. It was for early January next year. Texted her and congratulated her. But the reception at super posh place lo. Now sakit kepala what to wear ( we were from a fashion company ) cos there will be lots of fashionista attending. Mesti maintain vogiu. LOL ;p

Luckily this is the only wedding invitation i got tho year ( next year, to be exact ;p ), cos i'm really not an event person. Malas nak buat pr la. ;p

How many wedding invitations you got this year?



More great news. My sis delivered a baby boy yesterday. So i can add 1 more nephew to me ... collection. And i'm now a proud and vogiu uncle for 2 nephews and 4 nieces ( 1 more nephew on the way ) haha ;p

Anybody got any good news to share? :)

10 comments:

  1. This year (2012) I got 5 wedding invitations.

    And yet, I am still single.

    :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ter-missed one card from my colleague =.=

    Simply leave that card kat I punya pigeonhole messagebox

    Speechless... Masa I nampak itu card, wedding sudah lepas =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nvm la .. u got very good excuse ma .. who ask them to put in pigeon hole ? lol ;p

      Delete
  3. Congrats uncle danny! haha when's ur turn? =p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tq .. my turn? i got lots of anak ikan, anak kucing ...lol ;p

      Delete
  4. my good news this year: my bf now became my ex bf.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good news for many ppl out there.. since u r now available :)

      Delete

Good comment makes me happy.. bad comment get my attention ;)