Sunday, February 24, 2013

我 count 了, 你 count 了吗 ?

Yeah .. it's the 15th and final day for CNY celebration. There won't be anymore angpau from tomorrow onwards for this year ( unless you are getting married or kena pecah dara or something ... hahahha ;p )

So, the big question.. have you counted your 'bonus' this year?
I have, and i'm very happy and satisfied with it. Cos i think it is slightly more than last year. Yay!! :)

Last but not least, Gong Xi Fa Cai and all dreams come true everyone :)
( for the last time for the year of Water Snake )


8 comments:

  1. Haha, I have also just counted my ang pow money an hour ago.

    I am thankful for it as well.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same here .. thankful for all the blessings :)

      Delete
  2. in that age liao still got so much?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eh , people give i take la ..
      how can we reject pp.'s blessings? :p

      Delete
  3. Haven't open but I think the ang pows I received this year more than last year too:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. u always have my blessings ma ....;p

      Delete

Good comment makes me happy.. bad comment get my attention ;)