Monday, October 27, 2008

最長的一小時。。。

Conducted my very first Belly Jam class the other day. To be honest, i was so nervous in that class. Cos it's something that i'm not very familiar with. My mind even went blank at once while i was shaking my hip. And my, that 60 minutes was like forever. One of the most tiring ( mental ) class i ever conducted.

The feedback? Some liked my style, and some doubted my ability. I know it's hard to please everybody. But i'll try to do it better in the next session. Thanks to my members who came to support me. And also your precious comments. :)


再好的車,偶而也會有‘加油‘和‘打氣‘的需要。

p/s : Sorry Cindy. Didn't have the chance to talk to you. Cos i was busy asking for feedbacks. :)

13 comments:

  1. 下次別管那麼多, 豁出去就是了!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 加油哦。。 shake it like there's no tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 谁都没有办法永远满足谁,唯有做自己。
    至少我还不曾见过你,
    都已经喜欢你这一号大嘴巴人物啦。

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can only say :
    add oil la~ top model

    ReplyDelete
  5. sk . 豁豁豁豁 豁 豁 豁 豁 !!!! lol

    wayne . later members will think that i over , like 'never shake before ' ;p

    Ooby . agree, i'll just do what i can... :)

    leumas . oil dripping liao... from my tummy..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. 什么 Belly Jam ?
    你叫舞蹈哦?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did all the "师奶" follow ur class as well?

    ReplyDelete
  8. yuan .. Belly Jam 纇似肚皮舞。Yup, i part time teach dance at fitness centre. Wanna join?

    chris .. of cos they did well, n always ask for more...lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Belly Jam ?
    我还以为是 Michael Jackson 唱的 Billy Jean。
    因为最近 SHE 三个死八婆(我的最爱)有翻唱这首歌,还改名叫"比你贱"!!

    呵呵呵~

    ReplyDelete
  10. why i want to embarrass myself to the public wo...;p

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well.....as far as i can remember when and which situation you never be nervous b4???

    ReplyDelete

Good comment makes me happy.. bad comment get my attention ;)