Friday, February 3, 2012

kerana diriku begitu berharga...

Few weeks ago, i met up with the owner of this new fitness centre discussing on me having dance classes there. And i asked for a quite high ( higher than my current rate ) rate per class. To my surprise, they agreed. I actually felt a bit guilty ( 心虛 ) cos i'm not sure if i'll meet their expectation.

But today, after my 1st class there, i think i did a good job. And based on the expressions and feedbacks from the members, i think " i'm worth it ". Ahh, what a beautiful Friday.

How's your Friday?
Have a great weekend ahead. :)


8 comments:

  1. Meet up with friends mostly. Have a great weekend Mr. Hwang. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gd for u .. i oso will meet with ex colleague for lousang b4 cny ends :)

      Delete
  2. that is so boomz!! :) friday was spent going school then grocery shopping then later gonna go continue with assignments... sien...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. at least u know what u hv to do maa.. better than sitting there thinking wht to do , kan? :)
      cheers..

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. hmm.. ah boi .. i wonder did u really read the entry or not? :)

      Delete
  4. Happy Chinese New Year!!

    Spent my Friday attending a wedding in KK. The garden party where they held the ring exchange ceremony was so... romantic!!

    There was a dance floor in the banquet hall and we had a nice time dancing (wonder if that's consider dancing, haha...) Well, I did have a wonderful Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GOOOOOOONG XIIIIIIII FAAAAAAAAA CAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIII!!!!

      long time no see liao horr? very busy la?
      bila mau join balik?

      Delete

Good comment makes me happy.. bad comment get my attention ;)