Monday, January 28, 2013

stupid.

My friend was annoyed by me cos i always complain that i gain weight/ lose weight. Cos to him, i am already slim, yet always complain about weight. So one day, i asked my friend a stupid question :

" How come nobody commented that i slim down one? "

My friend rolled eyes and answered :

" You want people to notice issit? Then you go stuff yourself until fat fat. Then you go slim down, sure people will notice. "

" Go die. "

How many of you are on strict diet, just to get ready to look good / to stuff more food during CNY?


( i'm so going to stuff myself with this during CNY .... yummy. )

13 comments:

  1. Detoxing now, but gonna stuff myself with meat after that. My diet isn't super strict so I'm a happy boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so avoiding makan besar this CNY =C

    FAT!!! I CANT LOOSE WEIGHT!!! T.T

    Stocking up on different drugs to hopefully offset a little of the CNY onslaught~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. u where got fat?
      stock up alcohol issit? ;p

      Delete
    2. i'm a bitch yes... skinny? no la ;p
      u no worries la .. u iso quite fit ma :)

      Delete
  3. I'm always slim and fit. if I lose weight people will only think is there anything wrong with me and started to worry if i'm unhealthy..

    Same too im so gonna eat ba gua this cny:)yummy..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "I'm always slim and fit"
      geram nyer..... ;p lol ;p

      only ate 1 slice of bakua so far :(

      Delete
  4. I will be the one and only one to do that :p Cause my goal is to have 6 packs abs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No particular diet when it comes to CNY. Will just eat almost anything.

    Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same la same la..
      then will have major post cny diet mission ;p

      Delete
    2. No post mission diet needed also.

      Hehe.

      Delete
    3. yala yala .. i know u natural born slim la .;p

      Delete

Good comment makes me happy.. bad comment get my attention ;)