Monday, December 19, 2011

salam bersalaman, amalan mulia

Do you shake hand with your friends or other people every time you meet them? For me, simple hello and a smile will do ( or an additional nod if i really respect that person ;p ). Cos i'm not all that touchy-touchy ( shake hand or a pad at the back ) person.
But this client of mine, likes to shake hand every time we meet and leave, even if the meeting is only for 2 minutes. He also likes to ask " How are you? ", which sometimes is slightly overused lorr... like he called me 10 minutes ago with " Hi Danny, how are you? ...." and 10 minutes later he still ask me the same question. He expect me to have something happening every 10 minutes issit? lol ;p

How you greet your friends or clients, etc?



ANNOUNCEMENT :
I am going to conduct a Christmas Theme Class at TrueFitness ( Kenanga International Building, Bukit Bintang ) this Wednesday ( 21/12 ) at 7.40pm. It's our Christmas Open House, so anyone can come and join. If you are interested to join ( i hope YOU DO ;p ), please let me know asap so that i can reserve / register for you. You can also just walk in on that day itself ( i'm sure they'll allow that ). But please come in slightly earlier so that you have time to tour and get ready/ change for the class. Also everyone will get a lucky draw door gift ( i can't promise the quality of the gifts lol ;p )

See you there :))) Whore! Whore! Whore! ( Ho! Ho! Ho! ....hahahhaha )

10 comments:

  1. Maybe your life is happening, that's why every 10 minutes need to update.

    Hahah, like Twitter feed like that.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. chenxing .. my life is happening? obviously u dun really know me lorr.. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, maybe to them it's a friendly gesture to shake hands.

    Got one time when I was meeting a female Muslim client, she told me that she don't shake hand with fabulous diva like me.

    Sad...I could have blessed her with my aura...

    :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. chenxing .. dia takut nanti kena laser ngan u kot?

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least not muacks muacks you on your cheeks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will shake hands if it's in a formal setting.. like meeting someone for work or is doing me a favour..

    oh wait.. sometimes when friends introduce me to new friends i will shake their hands also hahaha >.< Automatic response LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooo xmas theme class! i kat outstation. boohoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll make sure to give a big hug the next time we meet , just to watch you blush!
    +Ant+

    ReplyDelete
  9. william .. i'm sure he'll regret it .. cos i got oily face..heheeh ;p

    jboy .. shake hand for formal meeting still ok la.. normally for frens i just nod and smile :)

    bong .. i dun want to talk to u la.. every time like that one ;p

    ReplyDelete
  10. chai .. ooo.. have fun in hk then :))

    ant .. i can blush if u want to see.. no need to hug me ;p

    ReplyDelete

Good comment makes me happy.. bad comment get my attention ;)