Thursday, March 8, 2012

run princess, run...

It was a beautiful Saturday morning. I drove to the gym for my morning class as usual. But when i reached the junction outside my condo, i saw a bunch of student walked in groups, a lot of them. Ohhh... merentas desa ye? But how come non of them are running? Cos all i see is boys and girls walking and chatting in groups. Not only that, some of them were holding umbrellas and paper fans during the run. What a princess!!! What happened to the 'run-till-the finish-line' spirit? I have to wait fro few minutes for them to finally cross the junction. So the lambat ;p


I used to love cross-country when i was in school. I was kinda athletic then ( only long-distance running, cos short distance cannot fight with those with long legs ;p ).
Do you like to run?

20 comments:

  1. I didn't run also during "merentas desa". I walk, because I want to look at the surroundings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. u want to look at surroundings OR let the surroundings look at you? lol ;p

      Delete
  2. haha i do that too. and look at the cars at the traffic lights

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. memang patut pun u kat that bidang.. cos running is not ur thing huh? ;p

      Delete
  3. I'm lazy to run, I need a motivator to drag me LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what will be the motivator huh? someone with very less clothing on? lol ;p

      Delete
    2. Hahaha... someone hot wearing nothing on the treadmill infront of me that promise me I can take him home if I do certain km

      yah, that'll do

      Delete
    3. wearing nothing? no la.. i think wearing thin clothing is more seductive.. especially when it gets wet...lol ;p

      Delete
  4. i dun like to run but i have to..
    u know la, so many ppl "chase" behind..
    wahahhahaXD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ppl chase u....
      OMG .. u sleep-blogging again? wake up..hahahaahah ;p

      Delete
  5. Of all the cardio types, I hate running the most for some reason. I remember how weak I was during those merentas desa events, and that feeling of weakness and disappointment with my body is one of my motivators to be a stronger and fitter person each day of my life. :)

    I prefer swimming anyday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. swimming is good.. can exercise the whole body.. but horr... i dunno how to swim :( paiseh

      Delete
  6. I think I'm one of the ones with the umbrellas and the snacks walking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. snacks??? so from merentas desa to lawatan sambil mengunyah issit? lol ;p

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. oic.. but i'm sure u have other workout to stay fit kan? :)

      Delete
  8. 喜欢~~~!但是代价就是,我的小腿很壮……T.T
    所以现在不跑了……

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oic.. ya lo.. girl a bit susah.. later the legs bcome like carrot...lol ;p

      Delete
  9. I used to run until my knee went out of alignment. Now I believe my doctor that running is bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not really bad la.. i think u overdid the running gua.. or in another word.. over-run...lol ;p

      Delete

Good comment makes me happy.. bad comment get my attention ;)