Saturday, April 7, 2012

Jolyn : The Big Mouth !?

I was doing replacement class for Jolyn the other day. So, before the class, i announced to the class ..

" Hi everyone. welcome to MTV dance. I'm Danny. I'm replacing Jolyn for today. "

Then out of sudden, a makcik ( i think she's a first timer ) said ..

" Huh!? Kat schedule tulis Jolyn. You bukan Jolyn ke? "

I looked at her and said ..

" Haha, no. Jolyn is a girl. I'm Danny "
( in my heart : akak ni biar betul? ada ke muka vogiu cam i ni bernama Jolyn? ;p )


You know, my sister ( Lady Gaga, just in case you are new here or still dunno about it.  lol ;p ) have a name for her alter ego - Jo Calderone. I also want to give a name to my own alter ego, maybe something more latinish or eastern European ... sound more sexy and grrrr. lol ;p

Any suggestions for me huh?
Ana Guilliana?
Eva Czecholslovakia?
Coco Beechee-mania? ;p

What will you name your alter ego then?
Share-share a bit :)

Happy Saturday !




10 comments:

  1. Heheh, I will reveal mine when the time comes...

    Kekeke...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heheh, I will reveal mine when the time comes...

    Kekeke...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heheh, I will reveal mine when the time comes...

    Kekeke...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. need to tease until 3 times meh? ;p

      Delete
  4. so did akak stayed through till the end of the class?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Last time when I worked in a German company, they called me Eduardo. :-)

    Hahaha... Just be yourself Danny Beechee Vogeegee... ;p

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok what.. eduardo sound so exotic :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shashenka Vashelsky Ivanov :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my goodness..
      even i have problem intruding myself to others...lol ;p
      i guess i am a russian?

      Delete

Good comment makes me happy.. bad comment get my attention ;)