Monday, April 30, 2012

twisted.

I think older people ( including me ) likes to exaggerate when describing things. I was talking to a che-che member before the class. Then we started to talk about age.

Her : Aiya, you young people of cos can do fast steps la. I old already la.

Me : Young? ( process mengexagerate bermula .. ) No la. I'm almost 40 liao lo.. ( i'm 35 ;p )

Her : 40? I'm reaching 50 liao la.

Me : Wow .. Really?

Her : Haha . no la.. i got 4 more years to go before 50.

Then we continued talking about other stuffs. On my way back, while driving.. i suddenly thought of a scenario. What if lah kan .. i twist the conversation a bit .. like ..


Her : Aiya, you young people of cos can do fast steps la. I old already la.

Me : Young? ( process mengexagerate bermula .. ) No la. I'm almost 40 liao lo.. ( i'm 35 ;p )

Her : 40? I'm reaching 50 liao la. 

Me : Can see lor.

What do you think will happen huh?



Happy Labour Day everyone. :)
Tonite can go memburuh huh? lol ;p





12 comments:

  1. hahahaha..if u dare say that, i dont think u be here to blog about it =P hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no la.. worst case scenario..
      i'll be boycotted by those from Persatuan Che-Che SeMalaysia ;p

      Delete
  2. clouds come and and thunder roaring with you son of a B%TCH!!!!!! hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. She will slap you.

    Danny, cannot be so honest one. Later the "che-che" don't want to come to your class anymore.

    Hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. slap me? then we'll have free bitch fight in the studio :)

      Delete
  4. well, you'll end up losing a tonne of che che customer, n some tasty back stab and gossip too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes .. and i sort of know how they work .. from other instructor's case..;p

      Delete
  5. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

    I wanna know what will happend also!!! Never have the guts to say that... were tempted at times... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yala.. tempted dalam hati aje ;p

      Delete
  6. Wah, so bad meh. Don't give old people heart attack la. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no la no la..
      she asked for it .. i bagi aje la ;p

      Delete

Good comment makes me happy.. bad comment get my attention ;)