Monday, November 15, 2010

我的車有 "si ham" ;p

As posted earlier, someone from the gym thought that i am from Penang. Cos she said my English got a bit of Penang Hokkien slang. OK, i know my England is too powderful for her to handle. ;p

I was late for the rehearsal. I apologized to everyone and told them the reason. Then everyone looked at me, blurr... and one of the girl asked :

" Why your car got 'si ham' ? "

" What? What 'si ham' ? "

Then instantly i realized why she asked me that. Cos i told them :

" Sorry i am late, my car got 'clam' ( clamped ~ with Hokkien slang ;p )

MALUnyerrrrrr...............


Anybody willing to give free tuition for English? ;p

12 comments:

  1. wah~~~~~ where u found the lala car one! LOL, Danny, bila datang Penang la? I never know Penang English got slang one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm allergic to si ham. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehehehe, really you got the Penang Hokkien accent?? oooh, i want to hear that, so sexy~~ :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree the Penang folks speak Inglish for Koay Teow sound and Laksa smell... Ask me lah.


    I love your chau si ham motokar!!! LOL Ha ha ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. freedom .. gng to png this saturday.. but follow supplier... just day trip lo

    zidane .. i prefer u say vogiu lor ;p

    single ..photo only? what about me? ;p

    ReplyDelete
  7. william .. then u cannot come near my car laio...lol ;p

    sk ..since when english wif png hokkien slang is sexy.. n i dun think i got that la ;p

    twilight .. err.. dunno la.. dun hv many png frens :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha...
    bila your car kena clamped?

    ReplyDelete
  9. yaz .. sudah lama la.. but no need fine la ;)

    ReplyDelete

Good comment makes me happy.. bad comment get my attention ;)