Monday, November 1, 2010

飲~~~~~~~~~~~~勝 !

Went to a friend's wedding dinner 2 weeks ago. A standard wedding dinner with grand entrance, cake cutting, champagne pouring and of cos the YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM SENGing.

So when the bride and groom came to our table, me and Sherry were a bit hesitated to shout our lung out for the toasting.

Me .. cos my voice will 'pecah' if i shout too loud or too high note. ( sweat )

Her .. cos the cameraman was standing right in front of us. She doesn't want to be captured with her mouth widely opened. ( double sweat ;p )


So you think which one is more memalukan huh?
Shout until suara pecah like madman or got captured with mouth open wide wide?

12 comments:

  1. You are not the only one who not shouting... I also didn't shout too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you Danny or TZ gets married, I promiiiiiissseee to SHOUT till my adam's apple come out ok!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 我以前主持婚宴, 都交给别人去喊,才不会弄到声音沙哑, 因为接下还要唱歌。

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will open my mouth, but there'll be no sound coming out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. no lor, i won't care about my image lor, i will shout out loud and long.. unless not too close with the bride & groom then i'll just be very soft lah.. hahahaha!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. i will not open my mouth to shout or let them to capture with mouth open wide wide lorrrr .........
    i will open my mouth n drink gao gao .... haha (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i hate this shout-yam-sheng culture. :x

    why cant we just glamorously toast?

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Jog say ah" image is more important... and last Sun i went to another wedd, camera man at the back of me, i open my mouth and shout softly :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. tz .. we totally depend on other to do our job kan? lol ;p

    twilight .. that one u can save.. cos if either one of us getting married.. everyone will SCREAM .. out of SHOCK lol ;p

    single .. that one biasa la.. emcee always ask other ppl to shout one ;p

    ReplyDelete
  10. legolas .. posing la tu ;p

    sk .. y double standard.. standing next o the couple must shout softer one? ;p

    sexy .. ppl out wine u out life huh? ;p 人出酒,你出命;p

    ReplyDelete
  11. justin .. i once attended a ' english educated' couple wedding dinner.. the shout CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERSSSSSSSSSSSS.. lagi weird..lol ;p

    sherry .. shout softly only? u can do much better than that la ;p

    ReplyDelete
  12. danny , most of my friends also said tat to me .....人出酒,我出命!哈哈哈

    ReplyDelete

Good comment makes me happy.. bad comment get my attention ;)