Thursday, September 8, 2011

born this way ...

After the class, one member came to me to ask the name of the song. I looked at her .. ALAMAK, cockeye. I panicked. I dunno which eye to look at, and i don't want to look away while talking to her cos it might hurt her feeling and it's very rude.

So left or right? Or the one closer to me? And some said i should just look at the nose. But if i do that, i scared later i pulak yang cockeye.

Any idea what/ where is the best part for me to look at?


p/s : i'm not making fun with those with cockeye ok? just curios. cos i know, she were born this way. ( sempat menGAGA lagi ;p )

14 comments:

  1. Why do you need to look at her eyes, just target her face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i also dont know how leh... facing this problem too.... >.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. william .. she was standing quite close to me . so the face is too wide to focus ...lol ;p

    colorblind .. right? so paiseh and dunno where to look ..;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. cock eye case neh.. i will talk to them.. but talk talk talk.. sure got laugh or smile time.. try to act your eye small.. when smile even small.. mah wont too focus her eye lo.. then say bye bye~~ XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. bighead .. my eyes already small.. if i make it smaller.. i better close my eyes...lol ;p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Err...maybe look at the breast ?

    Lol !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooi .. too bad.. this one comes with the eye ;p

    chenxing .. i'm trying to be polite.. not pervert..;p

    ReplyDelete
  9. baiqin .. bad? where got worr?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw a cock eyed kitty,so cute and funny looking!XD

    ReplyDelete
  11. ash .. but we cannot say cockeyed people " cute" rite? sure kena lempang one ;p

    ReplyDelete
  12. look at the mouth or the chin! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. kokhua .. ehh? dun u think that its more weird?

    ReplyDelete

Good comment makes me happy.. bad comment get my attention ;)