Wednesday, September 3, 2008

好邪啊!

It was a beautiful Wednesday morning. I was sitting in front of my laptop. Cracking my head, thinking of some new Christmas display proposals for my clients. Since i was too tired thinking and can't really concentrate on the proposal, i decided to take a break. So i walked to my balcony.

I heard my neighbor's kid playing a song with his mini piano. Guess what song he played? 撞鬼囉。有無甘邪啊?He was playing "Jingle Bell". What a song to boost my jammed brain.

So, it's official. I'll be haunted with the Christmas thingy from now on, till December. Wish me luck.

Big Mouth Cinema, Now Showing :

CHRISTMAS NIGHTMARE


( Replay, September Every Year )

7 comments:

  1. I like that movie! I should go and get the DVD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no need get the dvd..
    see how i work is scary enough liao ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's too early for jingle bell.

    Sing Mid-Autumn Festival songs first.

    ReplyDelete
  4. got such song meh?
    teach me teach me...

    ReplyDelete
  5. yue liang yuan, yue liang yuan, yue liang zhao zai wo di jia, mei you chun xia qiu dong de jia, liu chuan qian nian.....

    get it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. opps..i am too young for that song la..;p
    teach X & Y la.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm.. i watched this movie b4. Quite nice! i like horrow movie.

    ReplyDelete

Good comment makes me happy.. bad comment get my attention ;)