Wednesday, February 9, 2011

超。直白

I always know that i am very bad in PR, cos i dunno how to 'repackage' my words ... to make it more flowery.

I was talking to my friend about Hello Kitty. We normally described Kitty as rounded, whitish, with a bow ribbon, innocent rounded eyes, etc rite? Then i told him that actually Hello Kitty have a boyfriend ~ Dear Daniel. And when he asked me to describe Dear Daniel, i only used 3 words ...

" Like cat lorr " ( 貓樣囉 )

At that very moment, i realized that i KILLED all the cuteness on Dear Daniel. ;p


請問個位朋友,我有講錯嗎?
看來,我不只人很超級白,連講話也很超直白!

你呢?
是不是直白人?
( sounds so salah...lol ;p )

8 comments:

  1. You cannot be a copywriter. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Dear Daniel.....
    No words..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. u drew this?
    really got dear daniel this character meh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. never knew...

    then again...

    never liked hello kitty...

    never thought that bloody cat is cute or what not. innocent eyes? bleh. my eyes also very innocent one lor. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. william .. err.. never thought of that la.. i'll juts substitute it with blogging lor ;p

    a.d .. leave it to me to kill anything cute ( maybe jealous kot ;p )

    paul .. what to do? born like that maaa.;p

    ReplyDelete
  6. ant .. once a while ok la ;p

    keo .. its real one la.. u want to me describe him to u? ;p

    bong .. wahh.. u really hate kitty so much horrr? ;p i'll check out ur 'innocent' eyes next time ;p

    ReplyDelete

Good comment makes me happy.. bad comment get my attention ;)