Sunday, February 20, 2011

Let me teach you ...

... how to get exra angpau for Chinese New Year.;p

I guess it is not too late to share a "CNY" joke.

Every year, me and my secondary school classmates will gather at my friend's house during CNY. Eat and gamble. Maybe i was too carried away with the game, i said something stupid when my friend's father came back.


A : Uncle, Gong Xi Fa Cai.

B : Uncle, Happy New Year.

Me ( busy counting points on my poker cards ) :

Uncle, HAPPY ... BIRTHDAY.

I was so embarrassed and everyone laughed at me. I think that uncle pity me, so he gave me 2 angpau .. one for CNY and one for his 'Birthday'. lol ;p


BTW, how was your CNY 'income' this year?
Mine is quite good ... he he he. ;p

10 comments:

  1. wah, that uncle really generous lor.. i think under normal circumstances, uncle will just laugh-laugh shake-shake-shoulder and only give a single CNY angpow lor..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahhaha XD am speechless XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. u lucky lo, so old liao still can get such a good cny income~ lol... kidding only

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah... u... still... got... angpau? :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahahahahhahhhhhh!!!!
    BIAOKHO! I love you!!!!
    I CAN DIE LAUGHING!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sk .. yup yup.. they are actually very rich people.. house can accommodate the whole class lerr..

    anthony .. then no need to talk.. just enjoy :)

    l .. 活到老,拿到老. people give i ma take lo.. no need to embarrass one ;p

    ReplyDelete
  7. bong .. why not? as long as i am not embarrass yet.. i still can get what ;p

    william .. another way to enjoy CNY ;p

    ReplyDelete
  8. winni .. hold on.. we'll laugh more when we meet in london ;p

    paul .. so that u have more time to prepare for next year's CNY lorr... ;p

    ReplyDelete

Good comment makes me happy.. bad comment get my attention ;)