Sunday, August 26, 2012

cold me.

There's this Middle Eastern woman who is a regular in my class but was MIA for a few week. When i saw her today, i asked her where have she been.

So she started to explain to me ( in her a bit hard to understand English ) what happened to her health ( FYI, she is a very friendly person ), how her hormones go up and down, how she is coping with the menopause ... She told me so many and at the end, i just told her..

"If you feel tired in the middle of the class, just go one corner and rest."

But i think my respond was a bit cold.
Can anyone give me some advise on how or what should i say to them when i'm facing the same scenario next time? ( cos 80% of my members are female. :P )



11 comments:

  1. Hmm...

    Maybe give more short-breaks in between ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i always give them 2 2minutes break for the hour :)

      Delete
  2. I thought you usually ask them to focus on their legs first or something, then easier for them also lor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's for everyone ma..
      just thought maybe i can do more for her .

      Delete
  3. hahaha. yor.. tsk tsk tsk. so ,mean

    ReplyDelete
  4. speak in a low, gentle voice and look concerned, :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow... thats a really hard thing for me to do ;(

      Delete
  5. I would had spend 20-30 minute talking to her... then sign her up for some other package...

    lollll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. err.. i have nothing to do with those gym packages.. :)

      Delete
    2. sure got stuff to sell one mah~

      haha~

      Delete

Good comment makes me happy.. bad comment get my attention ;)