Tuesday, August 7, 2012

forever 21.

Passed by TGIF at 1U. A group of waiters/waitresses was doing the birthday stomp thing and a girl was standing up on the chair ( poor girl ). Then i saw the cake. Ooohhhh 21 years old rupa -rupa nyerr.. Wow.. my 21st was about 14 years ago.

I still remember how i celebrated my 21st birthday... 1st clubbing experience. Danced like no tomorrow. LOL.

How you celebrated ( or plan to celebrate ) your 21st birthday?



Ahhh.. being 21 years old is really nice. But me now ( 35 years old ) is even more great. :)

p/s : i think getting a key pendant as 21st birthday gift is totally .. LAME. ;p

20 comments:

  1. my 21st? just eat pizza with some friends. unlucky me, my birthdays always fall during exams time..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. at least u have friends celebrating with u :)

      Delete
  2. hahahaha..so nice ur 21st..mine was not that happening..think I went out for dinner with my friends..that's all..no cake, nothing..hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no cake nvm .. got presents enough liao ..lol ;p

      Delete
  3. Hmm, me don't have key pendant.

    Celebrated my 21st birthday with my mom & sis.

    It's a private function.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wa .. private function lagi .. so vogiu ;p

      Delete
  4. Bought myself a book, went for sushi on my own, but totally rock my day =)

    Simple... Hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah .. celebrating alone might not be a bad thing kan? like i did :)

      Delete
  5. The key is symbolic. The key to the chastity belt. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaah..
      pls la.. how many of the kids today still need to wait for the key to open anything? lol ;p

      Delete
    2. they don't. they open everything at a very young age than us!

      Delete
    3. agree ..
      us? siapa us? cos u n me totally different age box le...lol ;p

      Delete
  6. surprisingly steamboat from my housemate? hahaha.. make my day too..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol... I don't remember how I celebrated my 21st birthday. But I think it should have been a great celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just close dinner with friends. Nothing big.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. small and warm gathering.. good enough ;p

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. wa.. then everyday is your birthday :)

      Delete

Good comment makes me happy.. bad comment get my attention ;)