Saturday, August 11, 2012

die hard.

Die Hard = 死硬
Meaning you are super obsessed or can't fight the feeling for something. ;p

Currently i'm  a super die hard for MUSICALs!!!!!! Ever since my project for musicals last month, i can't help but kept searching for musical clips online. Admiring the choreographies, the costumes, the stories and all the small little details of the show. :)

I would definitely love to watch more musicals ( i mean good ones ;p ). But so far i've only watched Chicago, Wicked & The Lion King ( all in London ), Mamma Mia & Puteri Gunung Ledang ( at Istana Budaya ). And i watched PGL 3 times !!! Cos it's really that good. Can't wait for the 4th season, but heard that Tiara Jacquelina is not going to be in it anymore . :(

What ae you dine hard for at the moment?


BTW, i think i'll always be a die hard for SHOES!!
That's my all time weakness. lol ;p

10 comments:

  1. Err, you have Wicked in DVD with you ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how is wish!!!!!!
      if u see any make sure let me know :)

      Delete
  2. PGL got 4 seasons? wad does it mean by 4th season? like harry potter ? @@

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no la.. not like that..
      means they came back to istana busy for the 3rd time liao..
      but story still the same with lots of improvement on props and costumes and choreos ...
      so can't wait for the next round lo :)

      Delete
  3. i watched WICKED too! awesomeee.and there's Annie playing now in singapore. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wicked is awesome rite? i love it very much too..
      err.. prefer to go US or UK to watch the musical.. the audience attitude is different .. they know how to respect and appreciate the show better :)

      Delete
  4. I love musicals too. If you do get the chance go see "Priscilla - Queen of the Desert". Too bad I do not think Malaysia will have it as too much drag LOL and gay stuff. The latest I watched was "The Chorus Line".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah .. plan to watch Priscilla when iw as in Sydney .. but now show lo.. sigh ;(

      Delete
  5. Sound of Music always play in my heart, I prefer older musicals like Riverdance. :)

    My eternal weakness is... good company. >.< So hard to get when I need it these days...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. errr.. maybe SOM is a bit too slow for me ..
      prefer something with strong beat n fast choreos :)

      Delete

Good comment makes me happy.. bad comment get my attention ;)