Monday, August 20, 2012

sexay?

There's this girl in my class who have long permed hair. Every time she dance, her hair will stick on her face due to the sweat. At one time i swear i see her hair sticking at her lips ( as if she is eating her own hair ).

Being a slightly OCDed person, i have to hold myself from telling her to tidy up her hair. Cos it's so messy. For those who have or admire long hair ... do you think that it's sexy to have your hair sticking on your face? Be it male or female.


6 comments:

  1. oh emm gee imagine girls with long hair flipping them untied while playing in court games.

    are you dumb?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe they r trying to attract someone kot? ;p

      Delete
  2. No, not sexy (being male & female).

    Heheh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess it all depends in your age. I know it's unfair but it's kind of sexy for a sweet young thing to have messy hair flying wild and sticking on her face. I bet you guys out there will no doubt agree with me :))

    ReplyDelete

Good comment makes me happy.. bad comment get my attention ;)