Wednesday, August 1, 2012

young again.

Was out with a friend for lunch at the ever happening place .. Pavilion. During the lunch, he kept mentioning how we are getting older. How we ( he is few years older than me ;p ) looked so old sitting in the cafe full of young people. After listened to his mumbling and complaints about this old and that old .. i can't take it anymore.

Him : Yerr... look there. Why they all so young?

Me : We are not that old also what.

Him : No la. Sitting in a room full with them just makes me feel so old. How la? How to make us feel young again huh?

Me : ( can't hold my bitchiness anymore... )
Wanna feel young issit? Don't come here la. Next time we go hang out at old folks home. Sure you'll feel young. Maybe 20 years younger. ;p

Him : ccb ...

p/s : aahhhhhh .. it feels so good to be bitchy again. ;p


Seriously, what will make a person feel young and stay young?
I think keep on dancing is a good way. Agree?

14 comments:

  1. Pretend like u forgot ur age..after all, u feel old because u count ur age only..hahaha

    Keep on grooving definitely help =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not me la.. my friend..
      i'm very proud of my age .. :))

      Delete
  2. Not sure about staying young, but being a mulut laser can keep your teeth healthy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no wonder dentist said i got a nice set of teeth .. cuma tak begitu putih....lol ;p

      Delete
  3. Wong Kok? hoho, I wanna be there also!!! Next time ask me out!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no la .. that one macam sea-world age ..
      so many lalas ;p

      Delete
  4. Age is just a number! I'm as old as those in the old folks' home...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but as long as u are enjoying the age .. then it doesn't matter kan? :)

      Delete
  5. To feel young again ? I think to always do what we like to do most, then we will have a much youthful thinking.

    Or, mix with young people more ? (Erm hmm...young people like me.)

    Hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dah la u cakap tak suka meet orang ..
      now want ppl to come mix with u...lol ;p

      Delete
  6. to feel young, we must dance to bodyjam like there is no tomorrow. we dance non-stop. even when the music stops, we just keep dancing. keep on dancing until the studio is close. keep dancing until the gym is closed. keep dancing to bodyjam61 until the next day. when the cleaners come, u just keep on dancing. when management come, u just keep on dancing. when the members come for other class, u just keep on dancing.

    this will definitely help u feel young. trust me.

    good luck evelibodi.

    lalas.


    cherio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmm .. bodyjam is juts not my cup of tea.. went for the training .. got the cert .. but just drop it at the end ... prefer freestyle dance more :)

      Delete
  7. close the eyes and listen to fav catchy loud music. (coz im not good in dance). so, u r good in dancng ah?can u do hip hop? how bout i suggest u try to choreo- BANG by Chachi n Moon from i. am. me dance group.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha .. i have to admit that i am more of a latin base .. so my hip hop sucks :(
      i always admire those who can carry those hip hop attitude while doing it .. cos i can't :)

      Delete

Good comment makes me happy.. bad comment get my attention ;)