Thursday, March 22, 2012

something's wrong.

I was getting ready to go out. I wore my shoes, took my bags and went out. But right after i stepped out of the door, i have a very strong feeling that something is not right, but i can't really think of anything. I walked to the car, started the engine and there, i suddenly realized something that made me feel that. It was when i wear my shoes.

You see, i normally wear my shoes on right then to left foot. But today dunno what happened, i started with my left foot. And that made me so uncomfortable ( mentally). I know it's a bit OCD cos i took off my shoes and wear it again, from right to left. ;p

Do you have a daily routine that you must follow strictly?
And you'll feel uncomfortable if you mixed/missed out 1 step?


p/s : The 萬千星輝賀大嘴 contest is still on. fast fast write in your answer and slogan ok? :)

14 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. major 6th sense huh?
      guess when i'm gng to email u ? ;p

      Delete
  2. I can only fall asleep if there's a small pillow covering my ear.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. any small pillow? or just that particular one.. the smelly one? lol ;p

      Delete
  3. You're a weirdo! mwahahahahahaha
    +Ant+

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. now only u know? ;p
      btw, i'm not weird, i'm SPECIAL ;p

      Delete
  4. Hmmm. I don't think I have any habits which are that bad. But don't worry too much, as long it doesn't affect your daily life, make it a special part of your personality. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know i know.. thats one i'm very proud to share it with u guys...ahaaha ;p

      Delete
  5. OMG, LOL, that's like the guy I taught to do aluminium foundry, he failed to wear the boots left and right but on top of that he did a major mistake, splash the molten state metal to me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so now your baju got one hole issit? cut few more hole la.. create some design..lol ;p

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. silly? u take that back! i'm vogiu. hahahaah ;p

      Delete
  7. agree with leo nut.. i thought it was some sixth sense coming to u...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oo.. wonder who sent the sense huh? lol ;p

      Delete

Good comment makes me happy.. bad comment get my attention ;)