Sunday, March 4, 2012

million dollar me.

Was checking my emails this morning and found some spam mails, saying that i've won millions of dollars. Yeah rite. ;p

Actually if that really happened, i really dunno how to use that million. Cos i dun fancy branded stuffs, i dun have a dream car ( my Toyota Rush is good enough ), i'm not a fan of high tech gadgets, i dunno how to appreciate expensive foods. I think i'll be miserable if i have a million dollar. ;p

What would you do if you were given a million dollar?
Maybe can give me some suggestions ( macamlah ada semilion tu .. lol ;p )


有錢不會用:是犯賤還是悲哀?

11 comments:

  1. Open your own dance studio (so I can come in and dance anytime). :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. adik.. u think so easy to manage own dance studio ahh? very mafan one la

      Delete
  2. I'm gonna travel around the world if I win. take more pictures with a better set of camera XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm.. that's interesting.. call see more things ;)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. that one for sure.. but takkan donate all kan? ;p

      Delete
  4. Buy more property.

    Give my resignation letter first thing tomorrow morning.

    Hehe...

    *And about my costumes, hehe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tender .. then? got plan?
      yeah.. costume might b costly.. with full seequin..lol

      Delete
  5. make more money out of it.one million wont last long nowadays..haha =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tat's the thing.. i hv no idea on investing at all.:)

      Delete
  6. Just give them to me. I will take you shopping and massage everyday!!!

    ReplyDelete

Good comment makes me happy.. bad comment get my attention ;)