Thursday, March 1, 2012

horns vs wings

Warning :
This is a meaningless entry. Read at your own risk.



I was talking to a makcik member after class ..

Her : Danny, u nie suka senyum eh? Melayu cakap, kalau cam nie, senang nak masuk syurga.

Me : Tak yah lah kak. I dah buat reservation kat neraka. Sana lebih sesuai dengan i. Hahaha...

Yeah la kan?
I tried my very best to be a good person when i'm alive, so what for i still do the same after i die? Of cos i want to be as bad and wild as possible la. What say you?



I always feel that devils are more attractive than angels. Therefore, i choose to be the attractive one ... lol.. Do you think that you are a more angelic or demonic person ( in terms of attitude )?

14 comments:

  1. you ah.....always know how to make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aiya .. nothing to do, ma talk rubbish lorr.
      glad u liked it :)

      Delete
  2. If it was a horror movie, the makcik's voice would suddenly change, the lights would dim and she would suddenly say, "Saya tahu...". :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if it's a horror movie, her line shld be :

      " saya tahu .. nak check in sekarang.?...huahuahuahua.. " ;p

      Delete
  3. No one said naughty stuff don't happen in heaven, they just happen in a good way. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats the thing .. " good way'..
      can i request for it to happen in a vogiu way? ;p
      i know, i'm talking crap now..lol

      Delete
  4. you r definately
    no doubt
    a demon ,wahahahahaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. excuse me!!!
      i'm a VOGIU demon, hokay? ;p

      Delete
  5. 奸人比较出名,哈哈。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. totally agree..
      i want vogiu.. i want famous... hahahaha

      Delete
  6. Hmmm...it depends.

    Sometimes I want to be an angel, sometimes a devil.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha... I am both now that you mention it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think everyone got both qualities.. just depends on which side is heavier lol

      Delete

Good comment makes me happy.. bad comment get my attention ;)