Thursday, March 29, 2012

jangan jeles.

I am a sweaty person. I can drip/leak sweat anytime. And it become worse when i'm in the gym/class. So one day after the class, one of my member came to me and teased me ..


Her : Tsk tsk tsk ... Danny, why can't you sweat normal, just like us? See? You sweat so much until your backside also all wet. It's so embarrassing.

Me : You know why? Cos i got a HOT ass and you don't. So ...  jangan jeles. ;p



It's good to syok sendiri once a while. Have you self-syoking lately?

p/s : heard the radio station making fun of this lala song .. and it brought back so many memories .. i've posted it at side bar.. saje nak irritatekan u orang ;p enjoysss.
where's all my lalas? put your hands up... go lala, go lala....

9 comments:

  1. You sure you want to fight with me in sweating? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think we are about the same level guarr? :)

      Delete
  2. nice horr?
    can imagine a diva show with geisha or china dolls ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. and also with back up dancer... preferbly with big mouth...hahaha ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eh....It is a problem for me larrr...... I sweat like no body business. I just finish bathing...one step to the front to wear my clothes and there i am already sweating. How many times i have to shower? Maybe ...just maybe...i am hoTT from head to toe!! kakaka.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i dun care .. i am the HOTTEST.. huh ;p

      Delete
  5. Walao... So thick face! XP

    ReplyDelete
  6. abothen? if think skin how to go on stage word? ;p

    ReplyDelete

Good comment makes me happy.. bad comment get my attention ;)