Wednesday, March 7, 2012

horrible starting, happy ending.

It was a horrible morning. I was rushing for my morning class and got caught in a massive jam. I know i'll be late for the class but can't do much. Right after the jam stretch, i sped like everyone else hoping to get to the gym asap. Then suddenly the car in front of me stopped, and i quickly stepped o the break. I almost hit the car. Then only i found out that there's already 4 cars and 1 motorcycle crashing into each other in front of us. I can see the motorcyclist lying on the road , not sure if still alive. I quickly moved aside and continued speeding ( no choice, i have to get to the gym asap ). But i know i was shivering while speeding. I know it's not worth jeopardising my life just to go to the class. I need to do something about it. :(

Then in the evening, i finally conducted my very own permanent Drums Alive class. I was so nervous before that till i vomited. But the turn out was extremely good that we don't have enough fitball and drumsticks for the class. I only used 1 ball ( by right should have 3 balls in front of the instructor ) so that more members can try in late and realized that there's no more balls for them. Told the management on the issue, hopefully they'll add in more by next week. Overall i think i got very positive feedback from the members ( except on the timeslot ;p )

That's all the drama i got in one day. Very tired, mentally and physically.
How's your week so far?


18 comments:

  1. Ya, me too. Sometimes when I get nervous, I tend to vomit as well.

    Anyway congrats on the first day of Drums Alive class.

    *Oh my god, I love Janelle Moane's style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oo? u oso got nervous - vomit problem huh?
      hmm.. only a diva understands another diva.. lol ;p

      Delete
  2. Will play balls with you soon lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah .. cant wait for the play..hahah

      Delete
  3. Aiyaaa I wanted to come for the class but it's so late >.<

    And yeah new class sure got lots of people wanna try one... Is it mostly ladies who attend? :P

    Need to come early to rebut the ball ah? Or need to register before that? will see if I can come some time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just hope that they will continue come la..
      err not really worr.. last nite a lot of young ppl.. and i think abt 14 guys n 10 girls :)

      Delete
  4. Wah, drive safely yeah, your life is more important than the class.

    Congrats on your new class! Happy you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup yup.. and thanks.. wanna try drumming with me? :)

      Delete
    2. Bring your drums to my house, I can play the piano as accompaniment. :P

      Delete
    3. then we can be a duo band issit? lol ;p

      Delete
  5. hari yang amat mencabar untukmu..

    harap harap keuntungan lebih keluarberat daripada padah.. lol.. benefit outweigh harm.. lol...

    dont waste your young and cute life so fast prease... i need your daily rant to pass my day de leh...

    muacks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. u very daring horr? by saying me ync .. lol ;p
      but thanks :) cheers :)

      Delete
  6. Gah, reminded me when Ben turned up on my doorstep after his night shift in ER. Trying to save a motorcyclist but the 24 yo young man eventually died on his table. Then he told me not to get motorbike anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm.. really sad n horrifying rite? :(

      Delete
  7. Yikes. Some things just aren't worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup.. totally not worth it .. and i've decided to make a better change :)

      Delete
  8. I would shit in my pants if I went through like you. Of course many times in life, we could not control the situation.

    ReplyDelete

Good comment makes me happy.. bad comment get my attention ;)