Friday, March 9, 2012

the devil wears NIKE.

There's this auntie in my class who loves to disturb during the class, especially when she can't get the dance move. She'll try to convince / brain wash other members that the choreography is too difficult. I normally carry on with the class once the majority picked up the steps. And i always give easier options for them to choose. ( Don't squat if you feel uncomfortable, you can just step twice instead of doing a turn if you feel dizzy, etc ).
I know her style. She'll go on from one member to another until she found the person with same mind. Then they just stand one side and just bitch on the rest of the class. How i wish i can ban these type of people from my class. ( in my dream ;p )

I really don't like people with that type of mentality, always complain. Remember the 60 years old nanny in my morning class? Yeah, she is the most positive minded person. Although her counting and steps are all over the place, but she never frown. She just try to move and enjoy the class. the best thing is, she normally walks out the studio with a smile on her face. :)


Are you that complains before trying type of people?
No need to be embarrassed, cos some people were born that ( negative ) way... lol ;p



10 comments:

  1. I would shoo her out if that was my class. I love that grandma photo. I cannot even bend like her. Can you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cannot la.. she's a member.. aka my boss jugak la..
      and yes, i can split.. but horizontally la.. not standing up :)

      Delete
  2. It's just a matter of their opinion. So, just let her say whatever she wants to say as long as we know what we are doing is correct.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but the thing is .. she kept disturbing other member and the progress of the class.. geram la ;p

      Delete
  3. Customers are always a lovely bunch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup agree.. and she belongs to the not so lovely bunch...lol ;p

      Delete
  4. I try to be positive minded when trying new things.

    Don't give her time to talk, keep her moving hahaha. Must have plenty of patience when dealing with such people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha.. patience is something that i'm lacking .. how lerr? lol ;p

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanna be like the old one. But Im most of the time the young one. Lol

    ReplyDelete

Good comment makes me happy.. bad comment get my attention ;)