Friday, March 2, 2012

your song.

I was with my friend the other. While talking, suddenly he started to sing. After listening for a while, i have no choice but to ask him to stop singing. You see, my friend is kinda geeky person, and he was singing some dance pop song ( if not mistaken, Fireworks by Katy Perry ).

I believe that choosing a song to sing is like choosing an outfit for yourself. You must choose something ( clothes / songs ) that you can carry and will make yourself more attractive. " Amazing Grace" is certainly not the song for bitchy diva like me. It will be an insult if i sing it. ;p

My own theory..
Matured ladies, don't try to act cute by choosing songs from Girl's Generation ..
And nerds, please stay away from hip hop numbers.. yo man, yo man... it's just pathetic. ;p

I think i can handle pop diva / dance music quite well.
What about you?
What you think is your signature genre / songs?


12 comments:

  1. P!nk.... Beyonce... Britney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nice .. all the pop princess..
      sing only or with the dance as well?

      Delete
    2. I dance olso, not good but I tried,

      oh LMFAO, shuffling, I know how to dance that

      Delete
    3. i like that one too.. and we shuffled during that flash mob.. so fun :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. yeah .. this shit is bananas, b.a.n.a.n.a.s !!! ;p

      Delete
  3. Wahseh.. So mean! Lol!!

    Mine would be Christina Perri or something..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i like miss perri.. especially with the latest one.. a thousand years .. so the feeling feeling :)

      Delete
  4. I like Cher, Madonna & Kylie.

    So in the end, what song matches your geeky friend ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. him ahh? err.. dunno la.. very hard to decide..
      ehh.. u gng to see kylie at F1 show or not?

      Delete

Good comment makes me happy.. bad comment get my attention ;)