Wednesday, March 14, 2012

krazy over kylie

I am literally on cloud nine now!!! :)

Kan yesterday i just got the news that i am going to see Gaga in June? Guess what? Just now, i called in FlyFM and won myself a pair of ticker for F1 Rock concert for .. KYLIE MINOGUE  .. Yaaaaaaaay!!!!  I am the luckiest bitch on earth. ;p

So far i only know that JBoy is a fan of Kylie's. Anyone out there is her fans as well?


Wow, 2 divas in a week. Tak sia-sia i sembahyang siang malam kat my Madam Kuan ( Yin ) ay home. :) So which diva shall i target next huh? Beyonce? ( baru habis beranak, dun think so fast got concert ) Or Madonna? ( next year baru sampai Australia ).I know Adele is coming ( not in KL la ;p ) soon. Must start looking for the contest for it. :))

16 comments:

  1. Wah, lucky! My diva staying Vegas for so long already, so how...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyyyyy you! So lucky!!! :)

    hehe I'm also going for the concert.. but with straight friends LOL :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay we..
      so we can go party party at the same time.. not sure same sone or not la...lol ;p

      Delete
  3. So ong leh you!! Bagi nombor ekor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nombor ekor?
      u ingat i ni hantu ka tuhan? lol ;p

      Delete
    2. maybe william thinks you as the Lord of Luck? :)

      Delete
    3. Lord of Luck? haha.. not even close..
      i'm just a almost vogiu BITCH...lol ;p

      Delete
  4. Me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Hehe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh ya horr?
      forgot got one showgirl kat damansara ...lol ;p

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. yup yup..
      i should be so lucky .. lucky, lucky, lucky... :)

      Delete
  6. Wah Kylie, she was on Mardi Gras 2012

    I just can't get her out of my head :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really? i bet she was HOT HOT HOT kan? :)

      Delete
  7. Hi Danny, thanks for leaving a comment in my blog. I will be temporary offline for my overseas trip. When I come back, I will join your 萬千星輝賀大嘴. Congrats!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Good comment makes me happy.. bad comment get my attention ;)