Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Thank You

There are some words that not everyone will say or dare to say..I LOVE YOU...or...SORRY...i think you need some courage to say these word as it is some expression of your love or guilt. But there are some people who just refuse, or don't know how to show their gratitute, by saying ~ THANK YOU.


1st Encounter :
I was going in the lift when i saw a lady with a bag of rubbish coming from the corner. So i hold the lift for her. She saw the lift is still open. She came in and pressed the floor button. Ding~ she went out...HALLOOOOOOO....you think the ghost hold the lift for you issit? (鬼唔望你包垃圾袋穿窿,垃圾灑滿地。)
YOU ARE WELCOME !!!

2nd Encounter :
I was at the road junction near my house, when i saw this car trying turn in from the opposite side. Since i am not in a hurry, i let him turn first. Dengan bangganya, he turned and drove away with his outdated " Masili", without smile or raise his hand to say thank you to me. (你好彩,我唔敢咒你架車。因為我驚我架車會有事 ;p )
YOU ARE WELCOME TOO !!!

3rd Encounter :
I was at the cashier counter at the supermarket. As usual, i will automatically take out all the things from the basket at put it according to group on the counter and put the basket to it's original place. Thought that it should be faster and more convinient for the cashier. Mana tau? She looked at me one kind and then mixed up all the things in the plastic bag. Kanasai. And also never say thank you to me when she gave me back the change. (我原諒你,我讀書比你多)
YOU ARE MOST WELCOME !!!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. customer service in the US is so much better, friendlier and more passionate than what we encountered in Malaysia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wei, you have a problem with vintage "masili" is it?

    HUH?!?!?!!?!?!?
    hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. sherry..thank you for reading my 'thank you' entry ;)

    wayne...mayb u just lucky to have those gd officer serve u...again, welcome home

    win-ni ....opps...no offense..but dun worry...cos i know inside that vintage masili got one 'pretty break mirror' ah moi...;)

    shin...how le? thats malaysian huh?

    ReplyDelete

Good comment makes me happy.. bad comment get my attention ;)