Tuesday, May 6, 2008

LP~PL

Whenever i go, i will bring along my mini-market bag. Why mini-market? Cos you can find almost everything in it ~ glasses, lip balm, measurement tape, blade, keys, mints, etc. And also because the bag is big to carry almost anything and the opening is big ( BIG MOUTH with BIG OPENING bag ~ so secocok ;p )

But that's not the main point. The interesting thing is, i went to Carrefour MV yesterday to check on the price for some items. As we know, Carrefour's policy : Customer are not allowed to bring in bags (to avoid anyone from stealing ), UNLESS it's secured by the " v-lock '. As a good customer, i showed my bag to the abang security at the entrance wondering how is he going to lock it, cos there is no zipper at the opening. MISSION IMPOSSIBLE.

TAPI....tapi, dengan selambanya, he took out 2 " v-locks " and locked the handle of my bag. I was speechless. I really don't understand why he do that...


My mini-market bag



My so-called locked mini-market bag


Don't you think that's a bit ...err... LP~PL?
( with and without the lock )

19 comments:

  1. Now it explain y male nowadays carry this big size of bag....cos' i always curious y need so big size....whats the content inside the bag....hmmm...measurement tape? Abang u nak ukur apa itu?Tak kan tiap tiap kali keluar pun measure pula?! Erm...didnt put water bottle in the bag meh? CD leh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. abang...we professional ma...prepare everything...

    ReplyDelete
  3. this explains why the security guard is still a security guard.

    he should have put ur bag into a big plastic bag and locked that up. that's what a smart security auntie did to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. honestly..if he put my bag in a big plastic bag, i won't go in lo....cos it looks so funny...n un-class..lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. what happened to your puma bag?

    terry

    ReplyDelete
  6. terry??? ah...terry...lol

    that day i wear very casual..cos go gym...so puma bag takde match la ;p

    ReplyDelete
  7. this explains why u everything also big... er.... almost everything.

    sooner or later the security will come out with something to counter such a LP=PL prob. ngek ngek.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i thknk onli security at Carrefour Mv a bit 'sinka'...cos they never stop me when i go Carrefour Subang Parade..

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's not carrefour subang parade, its carrefour subang jaya.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ya la...subang/sunway..people...my bad...

    guess i better stick to carrefour ampang, or cheras..

    ReplyDelete
  11. or sri petaling... endah parade? where my fitness is? lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. celine...hahahah...go ask your NON-INNOCENT Hokkien fren ;p

    YSL? same initial as my fren le...her name is Yap Siau Leng...lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. if he put ur bag in a plastic bag, u can just dump it in ur trolley... of coz no one wanna carry such an "un-class" thing while walking around, mr VM

    "Winning is about thinking one step ahead"

    ReplyDelete
  14. ya la ya la...u so smart la...
    my step is not as far as urs...cos my leg shorter...;(

    ReplyDelete
  15. wat is LP~PL?? :( today very bz till forgot to ask my colleagues:( pls update me..

    ReplyDelete
  16. its actually a hokkien bad word...

    懶帕﹣帕懶。。。

    ladies n gentlemen...she ask one ah..dun say i 'rough' ppl n teach ppl bad word.....haha

    ReplyDelete
  17. huh..is a bad word!! i still dunno understand wat is ”懒帕-帕懒" soli ah..i am slow at learning all this translation=迟坉 :( anyway will check it out with my friends. thx :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. hahahah..u won't thank me once u know the meaning...lol

    ReplyDelete

Good comment makes me happy.. bad comment get my attention ;)