Thursday, June 30, 2011

媽的!小鬼。

It was around 11pm. I was waiting for the lift at the lobby of my condo. Suddenly, i saw a shadow ( or black figure, i can't really tell ) of a small person passed by in between the blocks. I was shocked. I tried to convinced myself that it was a human being. Then i saw another shadow running from the opposite direction. This time, i heard the voice like a boy giggling.

Mak oooiii... seram giler!!! I really dunno what to do.. or how to react.

Then i heard a voice of a boy shouting from the other side of the lobby. I looked at him, speechless. And when i realized what is happening,i felt like slapping the boy immediately.

WHERE GOT PEOPLE PLAY HIDE & SEEK IN THE NIGHT!!!!????


BTW, i was very good playing hide n seek when i was young. Due to my size, i can squeeze in some very unpredictable place / corner. What about you? Are you a pro hide-r or seeker? Cos i know some of my friends who are really "BODOH" every time they try to hide. LOL ;p

14 comments:

  1. I so tall but still like to hide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those "people" in the picture must be enjoying the Mega Sale moment.

    Lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. since you are good... why don't you join them for hide n seek :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. "i felt like slapping the boy immediately" lol
    i can imaging ur expression(geram betul) ... :) from sexy

    ReplyDelete
  5. 人吓人,吓死人. hahaha!

    But from your description, you have cute kids living in your neighbourhood!

    i used to be the one seeking, cause since young I like to search. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. errr, 11pm still ok lah.. unless it's 3am and there's still boys running and shouting.. that was what i once heard in my house, there were a group of kids playing and laughing at that wee hours, and nobody ever shouted at them.. and what do you think about that??

    ReplyDelete
  7. What was your most challenging hiding place?

    ReplyDelete
  8. chai .. too tall.. so u like hide behind lamp post? lol ;p

    chenxing .. maybe kuaa..

    tz .. sampat .. i was so tired from the classes.. not to mention the shock that i got from them !

    ReplyDelete
  9. sexy .. i think u'll feel the same if you r in my situation...

    savoir .. cute kids? dun think so lo.. great seeker huh? ;p

    ReplyDelete
  10. sk .. but its still at night ma.. who knows sekali one makcik can get heart attack from them lerrr? ;p

    william .. err.. dumpster ... under a pile of unwashed clothes .. i know i know.. i was so unglam back then...lol ;p

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love to play hide and seek with my wife! ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. twilight .. err.. no offense but how u hide ahh? u so 'noticeable' lol;p

    ReplyDelete
  13. aiyerrr... so scary, and i heard it is pantang that play hide and seek at night!

    ReplyDelete
  14. kokhua .. kids where got pantang one?

    ReplyDelete

Good comment makes me happy.. bad comment get my attention ;)