Monday, August 22, 2011

我贏了!!!

I was at One Utama last Thursday, meeting one of my client. As i walked up the escalator from the carpark to my client's shop, i saw a guy and a girl coming down from opposite direction. There's something about on them that caught my attention. I took a second look on him, then the girl, then back to him again, then ..... OH SHIT !!!!!

Apparently, me and the guy was wearing the same shirt! I think he saw me as well. I was panicked at first, but when i looked at him again, i told myself that i can do it. I held my head up high, acted normal. And when we passed by each other on the escalator, i turned to him and smiled. Why? Cos obviously ...

I LOOKED VOGIUER WITH THAT SHIRT! hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha ( snap ! )


Do you normally run away when you saw someone wearing same shirt as you are?

p/s : totally in love with the song i posted at the side bar. so refreshing :)

14 comments:

  1. He gave you a smile probably he's interested in you...

    Heheh !

    Anyway, I think the occurrence is somewhat rare in my case.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha
    i tot is wat contest again. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. chenxing .. err.. i smiled to him la.. cos i'm so happy that i looked vogiuer...;p

    bong .. wahh? u really think that its so easy to win meh? ;p but it's still a contest what. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never really encounter this before. Only once at Liquid. Three other guy wore the same Polo-T i'm wearing. Can't run. Can't really hide. Have to just endure it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. child .. did u secretly compared who looks better with that polo tee? just curious ;p

    ReplyDelete
  6. It has not happened to me in a long time. I think not buying anything from Giordano helps a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have and everyone was looking at us ... *blush*

    ReplyDelete
  8. william .. err.. i stopped shopping in that shop looooong time ago .. not bcos of the design .. but just thought that its slightly over-priced :)

    tz .. 'us'? u mean u guys walked side by side for a long time?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I stopped shopping there ever since I repeatedly saw the same T-shirt from the shop on the same day--- years back too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. william .. the best thing is .. their staff oso wear the same t-shirt .. lol ;p

    ReplyDelete
  11. My clothes are so voque and no one wears the same lah! Haw haw haw!

    ReplyDelete
  12. twilight .. haha .. i know.. who will wear those emperor's robe and go shopping kan? lol ;p

    ReplyDelete
  13. that is why I refude to wear G2000 and Giordano.
    +Ant+

    ReplyDelete
  14. anton .. but dun b surprise if u see ppl wearing the same uniqlo stuffs from now on :)

    ReplyDelete

Good comment makes me happy.. bad comment get my attention ;)