Wednesday, January 11, 2012

25 again? No thank you.

( The below post might makes you vomit a bit. Read at your own risk ;p )

I never hide/ lie about my age, to friends as well as members from the gym. Most of them were surprised with my actual age ( jangan jealous ;p ). Some even thought that i was joking with them. There's this little mei-mei who kept accusing me of lying, cos according to her i'm 25. I'm flattered but feel a bit insulted. Cos to me, i look so 'piau' 10 years ago. I don't think i want to go back to 25 years old, cos i'm very comfortable with me and how i look now. I think i aged vogiuly... cos i think ( my humble personal opinion ) i am more attractive ( not necessary better looking ) now. Tak percaya? Tengok lah sendiri....;p



Given a choice, do you wish to go back to a certain year of yourself? Or you are proud of the current you, just like myself? :)

時不時放一些舊照片來嚇一嚇人,還蠻過癮的。哈哈。

20 comments:

  1. Omg Danny, I don't know what to comment here...

    Heheheh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. chenxing ... hahaha.. speechless huh? memang my intention :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like mature men, and this post continues to quash my doubts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. But I will have to agree, 35 is the new 25.

    Keep it up with the youthfulness Danny.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. chai .. then u shld hv lots of chances .. since u r just 23..kan? :)

    chenxing .. aiya.. no need the new 25 la.. i am very comfortable with 35 :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are really A LOT cuter now! Damn! Jealous me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. scott .. dun worry.. u'll be cute too when u r my age...lol ;p

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gojesnya..... nak kenal boleh..... kekekekekeke

    u r rite, i like my age now and my body and my style. more condiferen and more better... LOL

    Age? it just a number.....ngehehehehee

    ReplyDelete
  9. nas .. gojes kan? nak kenal? ambik no. giliran dulu...lol ;p i guess kita same same makin tua makin gojes dan vogiu la...:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. 哇~现在是有魅力的年龄嘛~~
    现在那张照片看起来比较和蔼可亲^.^

    我不会特别想要回到哪一年,因为我觉得年龄不代表什么~

    要看回以前的样子的话,需要点勇气~~=.=

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, you look more handsome and cuter today than 10 years ago. That means you have matured well with happiness unlike some who turned into ugly ducklings!

    ReplyDelete
  12. how come ur 25 yrs old look like 35 yrs old !!!

    now much much more better ^.^

    pheeeeew phit ~~

    ReplyDelete
  13. ooi .. i own't say handsome la.. maybe with more personality lorr.. :)

    choocolate .. aiya u so young.. look back the past pics oso shld be quite similar with current u la :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. grandma .. tenkiu tenkiu .. luckily i aged vogiuly... if not i oso won't show my pics here...lol ;p

    matthew .. haha .. maybe i try to copy that benjamin button formula...lol ;p

    ReplyDelete
  15. Indeed... U look better now...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Indeed... U look better now...

    ReplyDelete
  17. dr bong .. wahh.. i'm so touched ..i think i really look better now horr? since u have to comment it twice ...lol ;p

    ReplyDelete
  18. if im in your situation i prefer to age vogiuly,you look cuter the more you aged....

    ReplyDelete
  19. ash .. oo thanks.. i wont say cuter la.. but maybe more confident :)

    ReplyDelete

Good comment makes me happy.. bad comment get my attention ;)