Thursday, January 26, 2012

one word.

I can only think of one word to summarize my 1st working day after CNY ... EXHAUSTED.

Doing 4 classes in a day is really tiring ( for me la ;p ). Teaching 4 classes is even more challenging. Although not many came as most of the members are still holidaying, i still need to conduct the class in full 1 hour ( except that replacement aerobic class, 45 mins only, cos my kaki sudah sangat sakit ).

Reached home, mandi and 'tat' on the bed and begin my version of sleeping beauty. I know i am really really tired cos i didn't care to flip around in bed. I think my pose before and after sleep is the same. LOL ;p



Have you started your workout/ exercise routine ( in gym or at the taman )?
OR you are will wait after the 15th day then only start? :)


p/s : one of my client just called. got cheque for collection. haha.. syiok nye.. :))









10 comments:

  1. Aku cakap nak berenang, sampai hari ni pun tak!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ke kau asyik berenang kering ( play mahjong ) aje huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4 days break, wasn't a good thing. Extremely lazy & tiring to do exercise routine...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know i know.. tats why i choose to do classes on 3rd day itself.. cannot drag more any longer ;)

      Delete
  4. You know my routine, haha. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice meeting u too.. shld do this more :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wah! cheque. boleh bagi angpau

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aiya .. angpow only maa..i can give u any time la...lol ;p

      Delete
  7. wah, i think you are the only one who didn't gain weight (if not loose any) during CNY lor.. somemore so many cheques, body not huat but wallet very huat huat!! :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. who say i din gain weight? already 2 person say me look bigger liao :(

      Delete

Good comment makes me happy.. bad comment get my attention ;)