Tuesday, January 17, 2012

free show.

I was at Taipan this morning for class. As usual, the traffic in front of Summit is horrible. Stuck there for a while. Nothing you can except listening to the radio or texting. Suddenly they played my current favorite song : Stronger by Kelly Clarkson. Tunggu apa lagi? I was so excited to sing along, with some head and shoulder popping, and steering banging. It was so satisfying. Then i looked to the right.

OH MY GOD!

The people in the mini bus next to me was looking at me the whole time. Guessed i just did a free show for the whole bus! Malu nyerr.. How i wish i my switch my windows to opaque. Luckily they didn't play any sexy/ seductive songs, or else... LOL ;p

I got a friend who always stop me from dancing / moving in the car. Tak senonoh worr..
Do you sing and dance in the car as well?
Syiok kan? :)

20 comments:

  1. Yup, I do sing in the car with the music blast out loud.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. chenxing .. next time we park next to each other battle off....lol ';p

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it was a sexy number you would have licked the steering wheel?

    ReplyDelete
  4. william .. lick the steering wheel? no la.. but i might if i accidentally spilled sauce on it...lol ;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. The who will be the judge ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. chenxing .. err.. shall we video it and post it here n let everyone be the judge? ada berani? lol ;p

    ReplyDelete
  7. well, i actually like to see people singing and dancing till they forget themselves in the car.. at least i got some live entertainment mah~~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sure you will win. You have a lot of supporters.

    :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Was walking to the store from my house with earphones attached; I was having orgasms on the road and almost caused an accident.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do that all the time! But more to singing and popping shoulders and maybe shaking head like I am in the club. :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Try becoming the gaga girl in the picture you have posted.. :P you will no longer see any traffic...

    ReplyDelete
  12. sk .. i will make sure u r not around next time .. then only start performing ;p

    cx .. who knows? ppl might like to see a 'fresh face'? me over exposed here liao...haha ;p

    ReplyDelete
  13. cmh .. hmm.. would really like to see the scene.. must be very steamy huh? causing accident worr...

    clv .. why no leg? scared later salah tekan minyak issit? lol ;p

    ReplyDelete
  14. ian .. yeah.. if i do that.. u oso won't see me here anymore..kena tangkap ;p

    dr bong .. but i would like to see you dance worr.. since u look so proper most of the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wakakakaka.. sometimes when stuck in a jam, i purposely sing and dance/shake in the car seat just to see the reaction of the drivers on the other side of the road! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. attention seeker lah tu ;p..
      btw, will u b in the gym next thursday? cos i'll be there doing replacement :)

      Delete
    2. don't think so... i haven't been going to gym lately coz busy with internship :(

      Delete
  16. i did a small pole dance move in LRT before... >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. which LRT line? i'll make sure i won't touch that poles ever again .. lol ;p

      Delete

Good comment makes me happy.. bad comment get my attention ;)