Wednesday, January 18, 2012

cars, cars, cars.

It's fun to see how people argue about ( not with ok? ) you. :)

Last Tuesday morning ( 8am ), my car broke down and i have to cancel my class cos no workshop is open by then. So this week when i went for the class, i told the members that my battery went dead and i was waiting for the mechanic to rescue.

Suddenly one of the che-che said that i should buy an extra battery at home. And i should learn more about the car ( engine, tires, etc. ). Then another che-che disgree with her, saying that it's really complicated and a lot of people dunno about it. That's why we have the mechanics. They continued arguing on the i-should-know-more-about-car vs mechanic issue. I just tried staying away from both of them. But deep inside, it's nice to see people defend for you. :)

Back to the main issue, are you good with cars?

8 comments:

  1. Am clueless when it comes about this. But I am slowly learning.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same la.. but i think u r better than me.. cos u r 'learning' .. n i'm not ;p

      Delete
  2. Some basic knowledge is useful. But I would rather pay someone to do it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. right? i think it's worth spending the money when u know that u will get them to do all the work .. PROFESSIONALLY & CORRECTLY :)

      Delete
  3. Generally bad. Will learn it when I learn it, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm.. i just dun really hv the passion / interest to learn lerr.. how?

      Delete
  4. It never hurts to know a thing or two about car repair. For instance, knowing how to change a flat tire would be helpful. For more complicated car problems, it is best to have them done by a mechanic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ever heard of the word " LAZY "? lol ;p

      Delete

Good comment makes me happy.. bad comment get my attention ;)