Thursday, January 5, 2012

possibilities ...

I always tell my friend that he is a negative person. Cos most of the time, he is thinking/ looking from the negative side. His reason is ..

" Life is full of possibilities. Anything is possible. Good or bad. I must always prepared for the worst. "

There's only one thing that i don't really understand. I agree with the 1st half of his philosophy, but i think my version is better ..

" Life is full of possibilities. Anything is possible. Good or bad. I always hope for the best. "

And i will always stick to my philosophy. Cos i think it's vogiuer.
Which team are you on?
What's your philosophy?

10 comments:

  1. I have to agree with you, as I tend to be optimistic most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think ultimately i will follow you Daniel., but of course everyone will also consider of the bad part of everything. So when we think of the negative...automatically we will think of a solution. When we have the solutions already then we will be happy. So ultimately still hope for the best is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish you all the best lor! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yours is way better. Always hope for the best not worst & live life to the fullest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. chenxing .. i think it's wasting the time if keep thinking of the negative stuffs :)

    child .. OMG!!!!!!!!!!! how dare u call me daniel???!!!!!! ( so syok, can be dramatic once a while ) ;p

    ReplyDelete
  6. william .. tenkiu .. but sounded macam tak ikhlas aje...hahaha ;p

    ad .. yes. live life to the fullest.. same to u :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do both, cause one ain't enough.

    ReplyDelete
  8. chai ... i think its good to do both .. as long as there's a balance in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mine is "Life is full of possibilities. Anything is possible. Good or bad. I always hope for the best but prepared for the worst."

    ReplyDelete
  10. ash .. i know thats the ideal thinking.. just me, a bit lazy to think of the bad things..lol ;p

    ReplyDelete

Good comment makes me happy.. bad comment get my attention ;)