Friday, January 6, 2012

HUAT YOU!

I was in Petaling Street just now to buy some CNY decors for my client. As expected, i was 'attacked' by CNY songs, dragons, red lanterns, cherry blossoms, etc. But the latest one is the number "8" ( huaaaattt ahhh ). There's 8 everywhere. They even changed most of the prices to 8ish - to make the CINA buyers happy. The thing that i wanted was RM12.60 per piece, and now RM12.88. WTF?????!!!!

Is 8 really that important/lucky to you?
Cos to me, i always feel that i'm more of a "4" person. There's so many 4s surrounding me. Yet, i still managed to stay vogiu kan? Nothing 'suei' about it. ;p And i know that some of the Malay loves number 4, cos it looks like crossing legs ( goyang kaki, tak payah kerja ;p ).

Hmmm.... "Someone's trash is another man's treasure" huh?

What is your favorite ( not necessary lucky ) number besides the cliche/expected 8?

13 comments:

  1. sei lor. takkan u tak tau my phone number got sei gor sei.... so mar sei lor...

    ReplyDelete
  2. dr bong .. good for u . then u can keep on goyang the kaki :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like number 69.

    Lol...kidding kidding.

    But then I do believe in the number of 8.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 11 - my birthday, but I really don't believe in numbers per se.

    ReplyDelete
  5. chenxing .. hmm.. 69? i wonder why...;p

    chai .. 11? good number.. one good 'pair' ..lol ;p

    ReplyDelete
  6. dun u realise the 4 in our keyboard upper case is the $$ sign?
    means money !! XD

    dunno y i personally like 3. just the 1st feelin. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like 7. Just always have been and kinda believe in numbers too. Terikut i guess.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like 2 the most~ There's a lot of 2 around me~I have five [2] in my ic number~haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never had a favourite number!

    ReplyDelete
  10. eunice .. ooo? ya worr.. tak sangka i'm actually a $ face...lol ;p

    child .. lucky 7 huh? as long as u are happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. choocolate .. 2? good ma.. chinese always like everything to be in pair :)

    savante .. thats great.. no need to consider on the number when doing anything :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love 23 cos it will be my birthday on 23/1... Yes that's CNY!

    ReplyDelete
  13. grandma .. wow.. double happiness worr.. if i greet u that day can get double ang pow or not? ;p

    ReplyDelete

Good comment makes me happy.. bad comment get my attention ;)