Tuesday, January 10, 2012

收工過年。

I just completed my last VM job for CNY today. So it's official, my VM business is now closed for Chinese New Year. But of cos, my classes will still be on till CNY. In fact, i will teach till the very last day before CNY, and starts as soon as the 3rd day of CNY. Cos it's the time where we local instructors replacing classes for those instructor from outstation.

This is not the 1st time i teach class on 3rd day of CNY. I actually like it. Cos not many people will attend. So we can just talk talk, joke joke, and shake shake a bit... and that's all folk. Easy job. ;)

So, how many days are you going to be off for the coming CNY holidays?

12 comments:

  1. chenxing .. u should la .. go back n enjoy wif ur family :)

    chai .. wow.. already started huh? or haven't actually stop from xmas till now? ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah close so early?? My boss will close office for 10 days! Yay!

    Gong Xi Fa Cai !

    ReplyDelete
  3. grandma .. 10 days ahh? so? go bk thailand ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taking a sabbatical now, so yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. chai .. oic.. enjoy the period then :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i only take 1 day leave during this CNY , back to work on 4th Day CNY.

    ReplyDelete
  7. matthew .. icic.. it think its quite fun oso start work early kan? cos not many ppl in the office ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eve will start off and starts work on the fourth day. Every year never change.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wah so rajins. got extra pay or not? 3rd day wor...

    ReplyDelete
  10. child .. hmm.. almost same as me la.. guess we r not so much a holiday person huh?

    dr bong .. takde la.. biase aje.. but quite fun la :)

    ReplyDelete

Good comment makes me happy.. bad comment get my attention ;)