Saturday, January 21, 2012

not yet.

Not sure if it's my age, the surroundings or other factors, but i am still waiting / trying to build up the CNY mood / excitement. I've prepared everything but yet i still feel nothing. It's like next Monday is just another Monday for me.

Was at IKEA this afternoon and surprisingly, takde orang. Why? Is it cos everyone is so efficient that they did all the shopping way before? Am going to teach 2 classes tomorrow. Not expecting a big group of people...

Are you all set for the year of dragon?


10 comments:

  1. It's my zodiac year, but tak rasa pun... Will be gyming as normal too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 24 this year huh? so young :)
      come to my class then.. my class is on as usual :)

      Delete
    2. I'm not your gym punya member...

      Delete
    3. i boleh bawa masuk maa..
      depend mana satu gym maa..

      Delete
  2. i think one reason is that we don't have a kampong to go back, else we would sure feel the mood with all those busy packing and jamming on the road.. and that, KL is so quiet every time during CNY..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and i'm so glad that i dun hv to balik kampung.. can escape from those jam :)
      quiet kl is nice... :))

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. ooo? sudah selamat tiba di kampung tercinta huh?
      enjoy ur holidays la :))

      Delete
  4. Maybe you should starting giving out red packets, then perhaps you will feel the excitement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. got la got la .. i siang siang ( last week ) already prepared those angpows for my nephew n nieces ( i very efficient one..) lol ;p

      Delete

Good comment makes me happy.. bad comment get my attention ;)