Friday, January 27, 2012

a hole.

Yesterday was another disaster day in my gym teaching life.

I reached the gym early, so i did some routine just to warm up. After a few songs, i suddenly noticed a small opening .. at my crotch !!! Die liao la. 5 mins to class, no place to get another pair. Bo pien, die die have to conduct the class. Luckily the pants and my undie are same color. So not that obvious.

I think the members did noticed something different about me. Cos most of my movement are so cacat ( cannot do too big movement ). And i forgot a whole set of choreography ( cos can't concentrate while keep checking on my crotch ;p )

I think i should start keeping a pair of spare pants in my bag. If not, later i kena complain :

" wearing poking eye pants during class "  lol ;p

How's your CNY holiday so far? Ready to go back to the normal day?



14 comments:

  1. Lucky you don't go commando :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no la.. not my style.. a lot of movement not convenient to do if i go commando :)

      Delete
  2. good idea, while a spare to change to a "punctured" pants, can also avoid from disgracefully 撞衫 with other members mah..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup yup .. now i actually packed more than 1 pair.. just in case...lol ;p

      Delete
  3. Haha, must be so awkward!! lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. totally .. everything was so cacat.. my movement n my expressions :)

      Delete
  4. Not ready to go back yet.

    Wow, only the 5th day of CNY and you are already giving out another free-show.

    Hehe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya lo.. apa nak buat .. i was born on stage.. must do show whenever i can ...lol ;p

      Delete
  5. Haha, no matter what must maintain vogiuness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mesti la .. that is my trademark maa...lol ;p

      Delete
  6. Haha... maybe this is so called 春光乍泄,好应节噃!呵呵呵~~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you want 应节 issit?
      maybe should ask them to 'call spring' 叫春 together...hahaha ;p

      Delete

Good comment makes me happy.. bad comment get my attention ;)