Thursday, May 26, 2011

don't look at me like that ...

Not sure if it's bcos of the hectic schedule that i'm having lately or it's just me, being cranky. All the while i gave my suppliers a very good image ~ friendly, efficient and good mouth ( NEVER curse ... believe it or not? ;p ). They even try not to curse in front of me ( cos they use other word to replace the bad word .. lol ;p )

But i think they'll have to take out the good mouth label from now on, cos i accidentally cursed in front of them. During the meeting, we were deciding which material to use for a display platform. And suddenly i said ...

" 個 platform 唔好用 MDF worr。上次果個重到‘嗨‘甘。“
( Eh, don‘t use the MDF to make the platform ya. Cos the last one was 'faaaking' heavy )

The minute i finished my statement, i realized that they were looking at me, unbelievable. There goes my 'good image'. So now i die-die must maintain the friendly and efficient image to prevent anymore damage on my image. ;p


Are you a 'FREQUENT CURSER' ?
( incl. F, SH*t, MCH, CCB, etc... )


p/s : totally in love with this new song ( posted at side bar ) .. kept replaying it :))

13 comments:

  1. i'm very polite geh, i don't curse people geh, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buddha also got fire le. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...sometimes we curse without even realizing it.. i love using the word "bloody" but not sure if its cursing...haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't curse but I swear all the time. Hiammah...!!! Kaneeneh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. justin .. guess u got all those patience and inner peace thru yoga huh? ;p

    william .. oo.. i'm on fire all the time.. cos i'm so HOT...lol ;p

    ReplyDelete
  6. adrian .. i think 'bloody' is at least not as harsh as sh*t or faak rite? :)

    twilight .. dun scold me but .. ISN'T OBVIOUS? lol ;p

    ReplyDelete
  7. no la, i usually poke puppet geh.. muahahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  8. i don't curse and i don't swear =)

    oh wait does tmd or kns count? :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. justin .. wah .. u lagi 'poisonous' than me hoorr? poke puppet worr.. ;p

    anthony .. aiya .. thats nothing as compared to the rest of the ppl la :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. I actually dun use dirty word, except for only " SHIT". do you believe? haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. kokhua .. gd boy.. stay that way... :))

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahaha, finally people see the real side of you~~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. sk .. aiya .. u osos know how FAKE i am la kan? lol ;p

    ReplyDelete

Good comment makes me happy.. bad comment get my attention ;)