Monday, March 21, 2011

Oh My Car !

It was raining cats and dogs since noon. I was in the shower, getting ready to go out. Suddenly someone knocked my door, loud and kept knocking. So i opened the door and it was the security guard :

Him : Bos, ada pokok jatuh atas kereta you la.

Me : HUUUHHHH!!!???? ( luckily i didn't drop my towel )
Ok, ok. Nanti i turun.

I ran to the window and looked at my car. Damn, there's a bunch of trees and leafs on the roof and front of my car. I quickly change and went down. Checked the situation. Luckily, it's just some tree trunk ( not too big ones ) 'lying' next to my car. So we slowly pull it aside, cos don't want to get any scratches on my car. :)

Thank God for protecting me and keeping my car save. I think i should do something goo in return. So i've decided. I will be less bitchy to others ... for one day. ( ~ your cue to laugh )

No la, just joking. I always good and friendly to other people one. ( ~ now laugh louder ;p )

Have a great week ahead :)


有驚無險。阿彌佗佛。
真是好人有好報。:p

15 comments:

  1. Haha! Thank God.

    Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 嘩, 真係有驚無險囉, 嚇得我吖~~
    多得你平時有拜下神保祐..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time to visit Magnum, Da Ma Cai and Toto. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be careful during the next storm mwahahahahaha
    +Ant+

    ReplyDelete
  5. u should plant more tree

    ReplyDelete
  6. 谢天谢地!!! 人没事就好!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wasei... ur car also very big leh... :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. 哈哈哈...好一句“好人有好报”
    你还真是好人~
    下次不要停在树下啦!

    ReplyDelete
  9. kokhua .. u too, take care :)

    sk .. yala... luckily i got chat with Mdn Kuan everyday :)

    william .. err nombor ekor is juts not my thing la.. no luck one ;p

    ReplyDelete
  10. orson .. dunno wo.. cos nvr thought of buying.. so dun care lo ;)

    anton .. yerr.. like that ma very stress everytime got storm? ;p

    l .. err... cant really get the rational behind it ;p

    ReplyDelete
  11. athena .. ya lorr.. very lucky :) how r u?

    yee .. thats y i sy gd ppl got gd luck...lol ;p

    bong .. big meh? i need it to carry props one lerr.. cannot drive too small car la..

    sandra .. but thats my parking lot worr... how not to park there next time lerr?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Let's go ronda ronda in your car!

    ReplyDelete
  13. twilight .. aiyo.. my car is too low class for ur highness royal ass la..lol ;p

    ReplyDelete

Good comment makes me happy.. bad comment get my attention ;)