Sunday, April 3, 2011

what are you?

( it's time for some monthly syok sendiri post ;p )

I was in a meeting with my client and a publisher whom i've never met. I was sitting there quietly, jotting down the whatever info that i need for my VM concept and smile, occasionally.

Then suddenly that female publisher said to my client that i am CUTE, cos i always have that smiley face. I was shocked, trying very hard not to blush. She repeated that comment 3 times throughout the meeting. Seriously, a bit overwhelming for me. As i prefer people to call me vogiu than cute. Cos i think my selling point is my character and personality, not the look. ( yes, yes, feel free to vomit now ;p )

CUTE, VOGUE, SMART, ATTRACTIVE, SEXY, PRETTY & ADORABLE, which one are you?

討厭lorr!亂亂講我cute。
34歲才來醬給人講。
都沒有想過我的感受。 ;(

(想巴我的,請排隊。謝謝合作。)

10 comments:

  1. none of the above describe me. :x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahahahaha too adorable to slap. hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your writing personality!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG.. haha~要keep着哦~~
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "You can choose more than one answer".

    ReplyDelete
  6. bong .. impossible la.. u can say urself manly ma... at least i think so la ;p

    eunice .. adorable huh? see how la.. i think i prefer bitchy me more la.. cos cute is so common ;p

    justin .. m sure there's word for u geh.. :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. whizzkid .. the kitty or me? lol ;p

    sleepy pig .. how dare you? !!!!!!!

    sk .. i seriously dun think that u r fat lo..

    ReplyDelete
  8. savoir .. thanks for appreciating my full of crap writing style lol ;p

    big head ... this one u dun worry.. i definitely will :))

    william .. of cos u can :)

    ReplyDelete

Good comment makes me happy.. bad comment get my attention ;)