Thursday, April 17, 2008

10 things i love/hate about you

A letter for my mailbox..




Dear 7A-08-10,

I LOVE YOU cos you give me hope whenever i visit you;
I LOVE YOU cos you cheer me up with those colorful greeting cards;
I LOVE YOU cos you surprise me with letters from the organisers asking me to collect my prizes;
I LOVE YOU cos you tip me with those rebate shopping vouchers and free product samples;
I LOVE YOU cos you take messages for me when i am not at home.

I HATE YOU when i see Astro, TM and electricity bills;
I HATE YOU when you burden me with the credit card statement;
I HATE YOU when my magazines are folded by mr postman, cos your opening is too small;
I HATE YOU when you waste my time with those stupid promo leaflets from Ah Long;
and I HATE YOU the MOST when you refuse to unlock yourself. So i have to call abang security to change the lock and pay him RM20.


From your owner.

4 comments:

  1. why ask security guard to change lock also kena bayar? not included in management fee meh???

    mcs

    ReplyDelete
  2. yalo.. the owner quite stupid also ho? =P

    ~J~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DAMN !! Tipah tertipu.....

    ReplyDelete

Good comment makes me happy.. bad comment get my attention ;)