Old people like to talk about the past. That's what i am going to blog..about THE PAST..;p
As i was ironing my clothes just now, i looked at the calendar. 21 April 2008, Monday...got appoinmnet or not? Wait, wait...April 2008? Suddenly the month and year caught my attention. And it hit me...WOW!!!! I started working in April 1998... 10 years ago..i've been working for 10 years..!!
Since i'm into blogging now, might as well do a summary of my 10 years story. Starting with 1998 ~ 2000 :
1998 ( 21 years old )
- 1st job - Isetan Lot 10 as their Visual Presentation Artist, then transfered to KLCC when it was launched
- earn so little but still can afford to have a Frisco Frappe Latte at San Francissco Cafe almost every evening after work
- typical freshie, still very innocent
Isetan of Japan, A & P Team ( Lot 10 & KLCC ) ~ see if you can recognise me or not? i was still an 'ah piau' then..
1999 ( 22 years old )
- 2nd job - Anaita Fashion House as Merchandiser cum Buyer
- 1st time go on an airplane, and went overseas for buying trip
- went Hong Kong and Singapore
BIG MOUTH talk :
1) yes , yes...as i was shopping at Tsim Tsa Tsui after work, i passed by the HK (dunno what) Auditorium. And i saw a lot of people. So i kepoh go see go see lo. Then i found out that it was actually the HK Film Award ( not sure the English title ). Straight away i took out my camera and snap...snap..snap..
OMG !!! Leslie Cheung...gorr gorr...gorr gorr..
and also Cheung Kar Fai
2) 1st time watching concert..and it was FAYE's..who else ?;p
All i know is i behaved like some crazy guy in the concert ;p
2000 ( 23 years old )
- 3rd job - Tangs Dept Store as Brand Development Assistant
- design and buy for "NEXIS" and "STUDIO MEN
- went Hong Kong
- but some not so good review from the media during our SS Fashion Show ( i guess that's why i switch to VM after that )
Me and the gang..me still very 'ah piau'
BIG MOUTH talk :
1) We watched Aaron Kwok's concert at Stadium Merdeka. Paid Rm15 and sit at the RM150 area. Why? Someone from Pepsi told us that the ticket sale was very bad..so ask us if we interested la...RM15 onli wo...the Tangs gang should remember how we walked from Starhill to the stadium after work.;)
15 hours ago